Wednesday, February 07, 2018

the only letter with a meaning

As the southern wind wiped a few dusty pecks from my left cheeks, at the horizon, the pale sky looked like a perforated eyeball with a flawed gaze.

"You don't know…" said the lord while lifting his long brown gown borrowed from pages of human imagination.

"you don't know…" he continued.

Behind him, the hatch eggs crackled with the first sign of life among the cluttered railway steel structures. Beneath a crowd, they have waited for their destination train.

It's strange; we always believe destinations are decisive!

"…from the pages of mythology,
I mean, before you were born,
there were these words…
there were these possibilities,
but
Your forefathers chose this lonely, isolated letter,
the only letter with a meaning
"I"
to give you a meaning..."

Strangely his words were not audible in my loneliness. In front of me a billion isolations walked past my moments.

As the train slowly approached the platform, suddenly, there was a commotion near the track. Everyone was rushing towards the track. I saw a long gown with splattered blood spots between those rushing legs.

God, a friend of my friend's death…

No comments: