Wednesday, February 07, 2018

my bedroom looked beautiful than ever before

It’s raining outside.
I could see people getting drenched in that torrential rain through my window. 
Also, the loud noises of big trees coming down dominated the air. Nature was at its violent best. 

Under the concrete roof, in my home built environment, I started making paper boats of different sizes from the pages of “My Experiments with truth” by Mahatma Gandhi.
Some big
Some small
And some others remained normal...

As the paper boats piled up in front of me, I dropped them one after another into that torrential rainwater. I wished them to sail long enough to be out of my sight, but one after another, they all vanished into torrential rain
torn
And
destroyed
When the last ship vanished into that endless rain of violence, slowly, I shut my widows to those forgotten words of my experiments with truth and the violent rain outside. 
Under the LED light, my bedroom looked beautiful than ever before

No comments: