Wednesday, February 07, 2018

As facts fail..

“As facts fail, strangely there were these truths than a truth to relieve the justice…” hiding from my obsolete image in the mirror, my reflection noted in contempt.

I never understood my reflections; often dislocated in their sense of existence, they couldn’t be any better in their sense of hopelessness while murmuring these words into my ears.

As I moved my body towards the mirror, my wounds were interlaced with the reflections.

(I struggled to find the correct expression for a while. As the victim is a far-fetched idea. Maybe a witness could be a better option, I suppose)

Yes, witness - a witness.

At the altar, the lord becomes a witness to his crucifixion. Slowly, worms from my wounds started relishing the reflection- the beautiful taste of the witness.

But unfortunately, by then, everything faded into oblivion mind -the one who saw Truth;

Ahah….

Witness becomes Truth

Victim becomes Truth

Reflections becomes Truth

Memory becomes Truth

Except for the Truth, everything becomes Truth.

Only Truth, which saw the mind, could never become a truth.

“As facts fail, strangely there were these truths than Truth to relieve the justice…


No comments: